The Preemie Project seeks to provide comfort and support to critically ill infants and their families in Newborn Intensive Care Units in Iowa.
The Preemie Project website is constantly updated with urgent needs, as well as printable volunteer tags, size information, and so much more. Below is a short list of the items they always need, as well as their mailing address.
- Tied fleece blankets to use as isolette covers
- white knit or crochet blankets for bereavement packages
- White knit and crochet hats for bereavement packages
- Pink and blue hats and booties sized 3-5 pounds and 6-8 pounds.
- There is always a need for boy hats, as there are always more girl hat donations
The Preemie Project
2607 Flagstone Court
Coralville, IA 52241